The Master's Tool Roll is the ULTIMATE tool roll- the last one you will ever need. Designed with two rows of pockets in multiple sizes, two zipper pockets, specialized scissor pockets, a grommet clip ring, and a leather cord to tie it all together, it will keep the tools of your trade safe in one organized kit. Constructed by hand, of highly durable and stain resistant waxed canvas, it is the perfect case for paintbrushes, woodworking tools, knitting or crochet needles, sketching tools, and more.
Available in your choice of colors.
- Constructed by hand from waxed cotton fabric for extreme durability, water- and stain-resistance
- Two rows of multi-size pockets, including a specialized scissor pocket, give plenty of storage space for the tools of your trade
- Two large zipper pockets (behind tool pockets and inside front flap) provide extra space for larger items
- Front flap zipper pocket can be accessed quickly and easily, without opening roll, for time-saving convenience
- Top flap holds your tools securely in place
- Can be rolled or folded closed for easy transporting
- Leather cord, woven into two grommets for adjustability, holds roll securely closed
- Water and stain resistant to protect your tools from rain, spills and life
- Pockets range from 8" high - 4 1/4" high and can accommodate a tool up to 13 1/4" tall, to fit all your accouterments
- Built to hold pencils, paintbrushes, charcoal, small wood working tools and more
- We use only heavy-duty thread with a polyester-wrapped, core-spun construction and a high tensile strength