The Foundry Bench No. 102 - solid maple entryway bench is handcrafted from a solid maple, live-edge slab and 2" steel legs. It features a storage shelf for shoes and other accessories and comes available in your choice of size and edge type. Made entirely by hand from hand-selected 2" thick maple slab, and solid steel legs, this is a seriously sturdy bench (450+ lbs of support) that will not creak or rock. Finished with multiple coats of hand-rubbed shellac, it is resistant to stains and water marks. When you design an entryway bench to last a lifetime, the aging of wood and finishes must be taken into account, and this bench will age beautifully.
Made from live edge slab- appearance, shape and thickness will vary.
Requires some minor assembly - approximate assembly time: less than 10 minutes
See the entire Foundry Series here
- Extremely strong and sturdy entryway bench (450 + lbs of support)
- Lower shelf for storage will help keep your space clean and beautiful
- Available in your choice of live-edge or straight edge to be a fit for any decor
- Handmade from a 2” thick piece of solid American Maple for a lifetime of durability and beauty
- 20.5” height fits easily under windows or at foot of bed
- Your choice of sizes make it a fit for any space
- 2" wide, 1/4" thick, solid steel legs - the ultimate in solid, super-sturdy support > 450 lbs
- Sealed with multiple coats of hand-rubbed shellac - resists stains, rings, discoloration
- Finish is naturally UV resistant and will not chip, yellow or darken over time